Today begins a new challenge at...
Shopping Our Stash // #SOS580 ...A "shop your stash" challenge with a theme!! The theme for this new challenge is BACK TO SCHOOL!! Here in our county we go back to school on Thursday...and we will have those little ones "reading more"!

What BACK TO SCHOOL items do you have in your stash?? We look forward to seeing your creations in our gallery. I actually used "brand new to my stash" items this go round.
Sketch~N~Scrap Challenge // #300...A monthly sketch challenge!! A challenge that offers both card and scrapbook sketches...I am using their card sketch for the month of August. This sketch worked perfectly for showcasing my new Pretty Little Studio designer paper.
Never Before Used // #NBUS89 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using. Today I am using a prize items that I just won from Pretty Little Studios...Well Read designer papers and matching cut outs.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

This card is so cute! I love the colors and I love the papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
ReplyDelete