Monday, August 3, 2026

RELAX

 


5 challenges inspired today's card...

INKspirational Challenges // #IC373 ...A "visual prompt" challenge!!  My inspiration from the visual prompt given...the sand (torn Stampin Up papers) and the sunshine (Tim Holtz stencil).

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI378 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is SUMMER DAYS!!  I sure wish I would have had more "sit down" in the sand this summer!!

Allsorts Challenge // #AC855 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional twist!!  The optional twist for this current challenge is COLOURS OF SUMMER!!  This Spellbinder's die is perfect for displaying a COLOURS OF SUMMER vibe.  And this Stampin Up sentiment from Timeless Tropical could not have said it better...Rest & Relax...You deserve it!!

Little Red Wagon // #LRW869 ...A theme challenge!!  ONE THING is the theme for this current challenge!!  I have got ONE girl...ONE beach towel...ONE hat!!  An that makes for ONE relaxing sunshine filled summer day!!



Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC221 ...A "CASE a card" challenge!!  I am CASEing a card found on Pinterest that belongs to bibicameron. I love her separation of the sand using cardstock. and it helps so much on these multi-layered detailed dies to have an example in front of you for getting all the pieces correct.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing another lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect summer themed creation, thanks so much for sharing again at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid card! Such a fun, summery scene. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this is so adorable! Love this die set, and your beautiful scene is the perfect summer setting ! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete