Today's card was inspired by 4 challenges...
CAS Colours & Sketches // #591 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch was the starting point for today's card and it worked perfectly for combining these challenges.
Color Hues // #TCH138 ...A color challenge!! The duo of colors for this current challenge...Navy & Teal!! I used Stampin Up's Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy for my navy and teal sunflowers.
I Spy With My Little Eye // #39 ...An "I spy" challenge!! For this current challenge we are spying SOMETHING WITH WINGS!! Can you spy my something with wings?? BEES!! two on my card and one on my envelope.
Ellibelle's Garden Party // #18 ...An "anything in or from a garden" challenge!! Flowers & bees, two things you will find in the garden!!
Never Before Used // #NBUS89 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using. Today I am using another new die from the set that I ordered from Emily Moore Designs...the first time this die has felt the pressure!!
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

So beautiful! Love these colors! Thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party!
ReplyDeleteLovely way to combine these challenges! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
ReplyDelete