3 challenges inspired today's card...
As You See It // #AYSI380 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch was perfect for combining today's challenges.
INKspirational Challenge // #375 ...A "visual prompt" challenge!! SCRABBLE TILES!! I had a sheet of scrabble tile paper leftover from my scrapbooking days that worked perfectly for this challenge.
Festive Friday Challenge // #FF0217 ...An "inspo list" challenge celebrating "Stand Up To Cancer Day"!! For this challenge we are to use 3 of the 10 elements on the inspo list. I used star embellishments, awareness ribbon, and strength sentiment.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)
Great job getting all those challenges into your lovely design, Deb! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Deb, and wowza for getting all those challenges so seamlessly on there! I need a good scrabble set, lol. Thanks so much for playing my sketch at As You See It!
ReplyDeleteOh, well done on the combination of challenges. You've taken a hard subject and made it beautiful in a way that would be comforting to those in need of it. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card for this challenge. Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card for someone who's under the weather! Love those scrabble tiles---I think I have some of that paper too! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at As You See It!
ReplyDeleteAnother great challenge combination Deb - a great card to send get well wishes and I love the scrabble tile sentiment too. Thanks for sharing at As You See It!
ReplyDelete