Monday, July 20, 2026

II Chronicles 15:7

 


5 challenges inspired today's card...

Word Art Wednesday // #760-761 ...An "anythings goes" challenge with a given scripture verse that can be used!!  I chose to use it on today's card.

Ellibelle's Garden Party // #17 ...An "anything from or in the garden" challenge!!  I went with the anything in a garden...a flower garden that is!!

We Love Stamping // JUL2026 ...A monthly "stamping" challenge with a theme!!  SUMMERTIME is the theme for this current challenge.  How about some summer wildflowers??  I used Stampin Up's Wildflower Designs to showcase summertime on my card.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc297 ...A "game board" challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: summer theme (summer wildflowers), free (my free item is a boarder punch), and layers (layered stamping along with 3 paper layers with an added layer of ribbon).

Word Power Challenges // JUL2026 ...A monthly "word power" challenge!!  A challenge where words are the focal point.  I chose to use a scripture verse as my focal point...words from the Word!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Very very pretty!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Word Power Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an extremely elegant card, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, the lovely verse and delicate floral stamps are a perfect combination.
    Thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this is such a sweet card! I love the fact that you used our scripture. It looks beautiful up against those soft flowers. I like the ribbon and lace scalloped border too. You did a great job choosing wonderful challenges to put it in as well. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty with those lovely delicate stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great inspirational card, thank you so much for sharing at my Garden Party. Always so nice to see you there!

    ReplyDelete