Today begins a new challenge at...
Sunday Stamps // #SSC392 ...A sketch challenge by Amy!! Amy has a FRAMED FOCUS sketch to inspire us. I decided to make my FRAMED FOCUS a Christmas theme.
We can't wait to see your takes on this new sketch. Hop on over to our blog for all the details on the FRAMED FOCUS challenge. While you are there you will also finds great cards by the rest of the design team to inspire you.
3 additional challenges inspired today's card...
Just Add Ink // #JAI791 ...A "just add" challenge!! For this current challenge we are "just adding" a Christmas theme. My little mouse & owl friends are wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
Jingle Belles // #JB2616 ...A "year round Christmas" challenge!! For this current challenge we are given a Christmas tic-tac-toe board to play with. My winning three in a row on this game board runs diagonal from the bottom left to the top right: die, red/green, and embossing.
Word Art Wednesday // #764-765 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional scripture verse prompt. I didn't use the verse prompt this time but I did want to share my card because I used part of my prize that I won here on Word Art Wednesday from Pretty Little Studios.
Never Before Used // #NBUS89 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using. Today I am using a prize items that I just won from Pretty Little Studios...the owl & mouse die cut.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

No comments:
Post a Comment