Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Can't Beet A Friend Like You // You're Simply Awesome

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC698 ...A sketch challenge!!  To accomdate the size of my beet, I flipped the sketch, and I used foliage instead of flowers.  I hope that is okay.

FarmQuest Challenge // #FQCB85 ...A "farm & country" challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is VEGETABLE GARDEN.  You will find beets in our vegetable garden both in the spring and in the fall.

AAA Birthday // #89 ...A "birthday" challenge with a theme!!  PATTERN PAPER is the theme for this current challenge.  I used 2 pieces of patterned paper from Stampin Up on today's card.

Cupcake Inspiration // #CI640 ...A "cupcake inspired" challenge!!  The cupcake photo for this current challenges has us following an "in the garden" theme.




Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #593 ...A sketch challenge!!  A clean and simple sketch perfect for combining these three challenges.

Inspire By Challenges // #405 ...A "photo inspired" challenge!!  Inspired by ROLLING PINS!!  I love the foliage on the pins in this photo and just had to add some to my pins.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc593 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors in this current challenge are Fresh Freesia (enamel dots), Lost Lagoon (ink), and Very Vanilla (card stock).



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the punny sentiment. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Love the color combo! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun autumnal twist on a birthday card. Brilliant! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete