Saturday, September 12, 2026

Planted Paradise

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS496 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors called up in this current challenge are Secret Sea, Cajun Craze, and Pool Party.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb280 ...A sketch challenge!!  I had so much fun with this sketch that I needed to use it again!!  My retro stamp is from Stampin Up's Planted Paradise that came out in 2024.

Double D Challenges // 02SEPT26 ...A "visual prompt" challenge!!  My inspiration from the photo collage...the vase and the shades of blue.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. I really like how you’ve used the three colors on your card for the color challenge. And so glad that you added a vase so that this card qualifies for the Double D challenge as well. Glad you got to enter this card in three challenges that’s a win-win. Thank you so much for sharing your card and Double D challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Deb - love these colors together, and what a fun take with this set! So pretty! I still love those word dies, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete