4 challenges inspired today's card...
Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS754 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch was perfect for combining today's challenges. So many possibilities with this sketch but I gave it a Christmas theme.
ABC Christmas Challenge // 09SEPT26 ...A "Christmas themed alphabet" challenge!! S is for SNOWMAN & T is for TRANSPORT!! I used both letters on today's card...this retro bike is TRANSPORTING my frosty little SNOWMAN!
Little Red Wagon // #LRW876 ...A theme challenge!! For this current challenge we have been given a Billy Joel song...FOR THE LONGEST TIME. They want to see cards that are nostalgic or represents memories. How about this nostalgic bike?? Not only is the image kinda retro, the stamp came out in 2012 making it actually retro!! LOL
Jingle Belles // #JB2619 ...A "year round Christmas" challenge!! For this current challenge we are asked to CASE on of the Belles. I picked a card from 2016 made by Stephanie...she "halved" her card and I did too // she used a snowman and I did too.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




The snowman is SO cute on the bicycle! I love the bold red stripes with it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun!! I've never seen a pedaling snowman before. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "For the Longest Time" challenge this week!
Kate
http://www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/">Small Bits of Paper