Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Purrfect!!



One of the ladies that works for me at Cabin Creekwood asked me to make her a cat card....so I decided to combine today's color challenge from SCS with the Mojo challenge from ArtisticPoetry. This is what I came up with--Purrfect!!

I cut our my little kitty and layered her on a white circle--then I layered it on a black scalloped punch out--my cross panel is cameo coral and DP--the scallop across this panel was made by using my slit punch and lining up one punch after another--next I used my paper piercer to add the holes in each scallop--I finished my card off with a knotted ribbon and sentiment.

Have a great week--Happy stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. very nice your card !!! and your cat is very beautifull !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails