Monday, February 16, 2009

Inspiration Challenge/OCC Challenge

This is my card for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge on SCS and the Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge given on Saturday as well ( the inspiration piece and the sketch are pictured below). I used Wild Wasabi as my base. The main image panel is WW dp with the grass from Inspired by Nature (Stampin'UP!) stamped over it (this was inspired by the inspiration piece you will see below). The circles were punched out with 2 different sizes. The butterflies are punched out as well using my new MS punch that has a trio of butterflies--love those tiny ones!! I used my 6 x 6 tablet of dp and chose to use the Pixie Pink and So Saffron colors(again inspired by the inspiration piece). The "live with passion" sentiment is also from the Inspired by Nature set. To finish off the sketch part of the challenge I used my CB to create a background on the split piece of white cardstock--added my ribbon and assembled it all together. Last but not least I added ultra mini pearls to the butterflies and two of the corners of the main image panel. I hope you will all chose to "live with passion" this week!!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! That bra would have been my choice too. I think you did a much better job than I could have - which is why I didn't participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch and design inspiration!! Love your card :) It is neat and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb - this is beautiful. I really must get that punch - I have seen it everywhere. Great job on this sketch !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Deb! I love the bra inspiration!!! There were some funny ones!!! LOL!!! Your card is beautiful and is perfect for the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails