Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mojo Monday #89

I created this card for Monday's Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I love this Fishy Friends stamp set (it is retired from Stampin Up! but I just had to hand on to it) and the sketch for some reason made me think of the beach.....go figure!!


I used Creamy Carmel for my sand--made it look even more like sand by stamping Itty Bitty Backgrounds on it and sponging the edges.  I stamped my star fish in Ruby Red and layered it on Ruby Red cardstock.  My Jellyfish is stamped in Not Quite Navy and layered on Not Quite Navy cardstock.  My background is Bliss Blue cardstock that I ran through the CB with my Swirls folder.  I finished off my card by adding two mini shells tied with hemp.  Thanks for taking time to stop by and check it out.  Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. OH, goodness! I love those little seashells hanging down. Lovely card! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails