Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back home and stamping......Mojo Monday #96


We are finally home after a fantastic family vaction out west. We had such a good time together as a family. We visited several National Parks, went whitewater rafting, and finished off the trip with a hot air balloon ride over Albuquerque, New Mexico. What a great time of making memories!! I am glad to be home and anxious to get back into stampin!! To start it off I created a card for this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge.

Here is my card:
I used 2 of Stampin Up!'s new incolors for this year--Dusty Durango and Soft Suede!! Loving those two coloring together!! The stamps are new from Verve--I actually won them at their last new release party--YEAH!! The trio of panels that makes up the back ground was created using wax paper and the Soft Suede ink. I added some green to the grass with my green glitter pen--can't see the effects in the photo but it does really add alot. The sun is created with a sponge dauber and the Dusty Durango ink pad. I finished off my card by highlighting a bird in flight and adding a ribbon. Thanks for stopping by and having a look!!

I am hoping to be back to added to my blog each day but getting back into the swing of things has been a challenge. 18 day away really messes with your world--but it was so worth!!

1 comment:

  1. hey deb! great to see you back. i've missed you. the picture is awesome and your card is fabulous. you have NOT lost your mojo!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails