Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It has been ages.......

It has been ages since I have gotten to be on here!! Being gone this summer for 3 weeks has made it impossible to get back into the normal swing of things, plus my daughter came home from camp with the Swine Flu, and then it was back to school time. Yikes.....and before you know it, it has been over a month since I have been on my blog!! I have missed it and I am looking forward to stamping and blogging once again!!

Here is my card for today's color challenge. I love this color combination--Kraft, Choc. Chip, and Real Red. My Real Red doesn't look to real because I sponged Choc Chip ink all over it. I did alot of sponging on this card, but not alot of stamping. Actually, I didn't do any, all of the images are rub-ons!! Yeah, for rub-ons. The only thing I don't like is that once you use a rub-on it is gone.....but they are so fun and the make great cards and are fantastic for memory albums.
I also was wondering what you think about the photo?? My darling husband got me a photo cube for my birthday with great lights....I love it and I think it makes the cards look alot more real to life. Maybe it is just me because I have a new toy......I will take some pictures and write more about it later!! Bye for now!!

2 comments:

  1. woooo hoooo you're back! missed you. sure hope DD is better and that the flu passed quickly without side effects!

    and your card is, as always, stunning. great picture too!

    welcome back.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails