Saturday, October 17, 2009

Here is the tile that I chose for my inspiration piece for today's Inspiration Challenge over at SCS. It reminded me so much of the new embossing folder that I just got.
I kept my card really simple because I felt like the tiles were designed to be clean and simple. I added no addtional embellishments. Below I showed you the new folder and the Core dinations paper that I used. I love this paper--it has a either a white center or a contrasting color center which makes it so fun to use in sanding and tearing.
I just love this new (to me anyway) embossing folder. It makes such a cute card--one that can be put together in alittle bit of no time. Great item to have for making that cards that you need in a hurry!! I am hoping to get back into my routine of stamping--I just returned from a wedding in FL. It seems like since school has started it has been one thing after another! I need my therapy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails