Monday, October 25, 2010

Mojo Monday #162


It is Mojo Monday time once again!! Today I decided to make a Round card....I think I am sorta hooked on them!! This one is for a friend who just lost her mother....I really wanted it to have a sympathy sentiment on the front but I just couldn't find one that fit....so that had to go inside the card.

I used my new Distressing Essentials kit from Stampin Up!! Itis must have for vintage cards....it comes with: 1 flat stamp, 4 distressing ink spots, 1 sanding block, an emery board, and 3 precision files. I love the precisions files....they are awesome for distressing the edges!! I can't believe I waited so long to order it.....order yours today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool twist on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now isn't this CLEVER? Your card has almost a geometric look. You pulled it all together nicely with a good balace of sort of "lacey" edges and then straight. Takes talent to do that! Thanks for sharing.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails