Saturday, June 20, 2020

INKspirational Challenge #215 & Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #341




YELLOW!!  That is the challenge from the INKspirational team.  I right away thought of my Honey Bee bundle from Stampin Up.   While putting my thoughts together, I noticed that the smallest bee in the set would work perfect for the sketch challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.   And there you have it...two challenges inspired today's card.
                                           

#bethegift challenge:   Share a book with someone today.  Gift a book or send someone a good quote from a book. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so perfect for the challenges you chose! I love your bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the bees! I loved this set and was hoping it would carry over. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bees card is absolutely wonderful! Perfect for both the sketch and colour challenges! Thank you for joining the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails