Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Inspired By Challenge #170 // INKspirational Challenge #237 // Tic Tac Toe Challenge #109

 


Card #1 inspired by one challenge...

Inspired By // #IB179 ...A photo and sketch challenge!  I used both the photo and the sketch for my inspiration this week.  Nothing says Spring like a bundle of flowers wrapped up!




Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

INKspirational // #237 ...A photo challenge!  I pulled the yellows and grays along with the umbrella from this photo as my inspiration.

Tic Tac Toe // #tttc109 ...A game board challenge!  What will your 3 in a row be?  Mine for the win...umbrella, vellum, and blue.  I embossed my vellum and layered it using staples over Night of Navy for my blue than layered it with my umbrella lady and sentiment.

Color Hues // #TCH #16 ...A color challenge!!  I added this challenge after one of the design team members suggested I share it here.  This was a new challenge for me and I has to check it out...I am sure I will be back!!  Thanks CM for the suggestion!! 



Update:  This card was a "design team pick" over at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!! Thanks guys for the shout out!!

Verse of the Day:

Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.

PHILIPPIANS 2:3 (NLT)





7 comments:

  1. DJ I love it when players combine our photo inspiration with our Sketch so beautifully - as YOU have done today!!
    Thank you so very much for joining us this week!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed vellum adds so much texture and interest...brilliant! Thanks for sharing over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards! This second one is perfect for our inspiration pic. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning over your yellow and grey card; you've captured all the details wonderfully! I think you should share this gem over at Color Hues, too...it fits perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow dress and umbrella just pop against the dark gray background! Lovely sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous! I'm so glad Carol suggested Color Hues to you, and hope you'll be back again soon. Thanks for joining us there and at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card for Color Hues is so perfect! I am delighted that Carol suggested that you enter! Love the yellow dress and greeting against your grey background! Thanks for playing and hope to see you again soon! Our next challenge goes live tomorrow May 1st!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails