Friday, June 3, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #538 // Global Design Project #345

 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS538 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for creating a birthday card for my nephew whose birthday is on July 4th.  

Global Design Project // #GDP345 ...A color challenge!!  Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, and Petal Pink.  Since I was making this card for my nephew's birthday I needed the pink to be subtle so I masked the flag and sponged the pink around the edges.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




2 comments:

  1. Perfect design for a masculine 4th of July birthday! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card! The colours are so bold! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails