Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Merry Christmas to Our Egg Lady

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


Inspired By // #IB215 ...An inspiration challenge!!  How does this inspiration photo inspire you??  Me...the color combo, the Christmas theme, and of course I had to include a sign!!

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc191 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row: snow, dots, ribbon.  Instead of actual ribbon I used a ribbon die for wild hair on the littlest chick. 

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #296 ...A PINTEREST inspired challenge!! Using the given photo pulled off PINTEREST create a card.  I am stuck on the "3 French Hens" portion of this photo!!  At least this time I made it a Christmas card!!

I could resist making a special Christmas card for our "egg lady"!!  I am thankful for a source of fresh eggs!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails