Today begins a new challenge at...
CAS on Friday // #344 ...A "clean and simple" challenge with a theme!! The theme for this current challenge is SHADES OF GRAY!! I used Stampin Up's Smokey Slate and Basic Gray for my take on this challenge. I decided that shades of gray makes a great masculine card. I pulled out the retired Guy Greetings stamp set from Stampin Up and got busy using my shades of gray.
We hope you will join the fun and play along with our new challenge. We can't wait to see all the SHADES OF GRAY that will be turning up in our gallery.
3 additional challenges inspired today's card...
Stencil Fun Challenge // SEPT2026 ...A stencil challenge!! Their moto..."Crazy is our fame...Stencils are our game"!! I used a stencil from Erin Lee Creative to frame my circle.
AAA Card Challenge // #324 ...A "clean and simple" challenge with a theme. The theme for this current challenge is to "FOLLOW MY LEAD"...Helen's lead that is!! I used her shaded circle, her vintage style image, and sketch!!
Addicted to CAS // #317 ...A "code word" challenge that is clean and simple!! The code word for challenge #317 is CIRCLE!! I used an ink blending technique to create my circle on today's card.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)
.png)


No comments:
Post a Comment