Saturday, November 15, 2008


This card was so much fun to make!! It is a combination to 2 challenges found on SCS. Friday's challenge was to use only acrylic stamps--luckily for me I have a few from Verve. Saturday's challenge was an inspiration piece that I loved--felt scarfs. I ecided that my Flower Fusion flowers from Stampin Up were a must!! How could you not look at those beautiful scrafs and not immediately reach for these felt flowers. I layered them on top of pieces from the Roof Garden die cut set from Stampin Up, and help them in place with Rhinestone square brads. My main panel is layered on Kiwi Kiss and then attached to a CBed piece of Chocolate Chip. To give the card some depth I attached it to the base card with 3D glue dots. The finial addition to this card was the ribbon and sentiment. The sentiment was stamped in Choc. Chip and layered with Kiwi Kiss.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope your enjoyed this card!! Have a great weekend!! Today I am going to go scapbook with some friends--Maybe I will have some pictures for you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! In answer to your question at SCS on how I did the flowers..... I bought them at my LSS. They come in a bottle - about $7 - filled with paper flowers in all different colors! But thanks a bunch for thinking I did them! THAT creative, I'm not! LOL!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I used these colors, too, they are just so pretty together!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails