Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2sketch4you sketch challenge

Here is my card for the 2sketch4you challenge:

I used a retired stamp set from Stampin Up called It's About Time.  I thought a clock face for pefect of the curved portion that was called for in the lower left hand corner.  This was an easy sketch to follow and an easy card to make.  I stamped the gears randomly for a background--stamped my sentiment  and main clock face in alittle darker gray--added a brad to the center of the clock to "hold" the hands--added a red rim that I created using my nessties and CB--added my "Celebrate" sentiment along the side in red and finished it off with a red ribbon.  The card is sitting on it's matching envelope.  Thanks for stopping by and looking--hop on over to 2sketch4you and play along.

8 comments:

  1. What a stunning card! I LOVE it! Thanks for playing:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo wonderful!!! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that clock! And a wonderful text!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Congrats on making the fab 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, congrats on the Fab 5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I really like the text and congratulations with your place among the fab5.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails