Monday, June 14, 2010

Mojo Monday #143....it has been forever since I have gotten to play!!


It has been forever since I have gotten to make a card....it feels great!! I have not had a chance to stamp in such a long time.....busy busy schedules around here!! I used my new embossing folder that I just got today.....So Saffron, Perfect Plum, and Mellow Moss for my color combination, and I decided to play around with the Mojo Monday sketch today....always a great source of inspiration. I hope to be able to play along alittle more than I have been these last several weeks. Thanks to all of you who missed me and let me know....that felt good!!

3 comments:

  1. So nice to see you post a card, Deb :D LOVE that EF. Who is it by? Lovely card and use of the mojo sketch too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Deb and the flower is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, this is too funny...I ordered that same EF and got it this week! Great minds! Good to see you in the card making business again - lol! Wonder if you've got your sister hooked on the hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails