Friday, June 18, 2010

New Sketch/New Stamp Set

Here is my card for the sketch given over at Let's Scrap....I used a stamp set from the sponsor of this weeks sketch...Mark's Finest Papers. I stamped my frog on patterned paper from Stampin UP....cut him out and sponged the edges--created a background using the cat tail stamp, brayering some colors over it with a masked moon--embossed my background with a plate from Stampin Up and then spritzing the paper!! There you have it!! Come on over to Let's Scrap and play along.....you could be the lucky winner of a prize from Mark's Finest Papers.

4 comments:

  1. Deb your card is so cute and I just love that frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this card is sooooo pretty! I love the colors and the stamps you used! I have a distress challenge over at Pages in Time if you want to join. I'm going to pick a random winner at the end of the month :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails