Thursday, July 11, 2019

Framed....

Today I am playing along with the "framed" sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  This sketch has so many possibilities...I decided to give it a whirl with washi tape!!  I like the way it turned out!!


Materials used: Stampin Up's Happy Birthday die and washi tape...Verve's cup cake stamp...Cardstock and ink also from Stampin Up

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts in a jar...Strawberry Freezer Jam!!! Pickles!! My seashells is a beautiful jar given to me by a friend!!

2 comments:

  1. The washi tape makes the perfect frame! Fun and festive! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washi tape works perfectly with the sketch. A fun and festive birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails