Friday, October 1, 2021

Less Is More #452 // Paper Players #560

 2 cards....

1 challenge inspired this 1st card...


Less Is More // #LIM452 ...A theme challenge!! Hexagons!! Of course I right away thought of bees and a honeycomb.  So...I pulled out Stampin Up's Honey Bee bundle and got to work.


1 challenge inspired this 2nd card...

Paper Players // #PP560 ...A sketch challenge!!  While I had Stampin Up's Honey Bee set out I used it, along with some fun designer papers hidden in my stash to create this sympathy card.  I love the way it turned out and I hope it brings some comfort to my friend.


2 comments:

  1. Great cards DJ - you can't go wrong with bumble bees. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards. I love the detailed and uncoloured bee with the deep gold honeycomb, gorgeous CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails