Sunday, January 23, 2022

Color Throwdown Challenge #676 // Fusion 1.20.22

2 challenges inspired today's card...


Color Throwdown // #ctd676 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors for this current challenge are red, cream & gold.  I embossed my foliage and the Happiness is... sentiment using gold embossing powder and added some ultra fine gold thread for the gold.  Chose Cherry Cobbler for my red. Used cream card stock as my base and stamped my Happiness is... sentiment and coffee cup on matching cream card stock.  All three colors accounted for.

Fusion // 1.20.22 Coffee Chalkboard ...A fusion challenge!!  For this challenge we are given a photo and a sketch...use one or the other...or fuse them together to create a FUSION card.  I used both, but I flipped to the sketch to be horizontal!  I used white ink over a script embossed black card stock to give my card the chalk board look.  Finished it off with a cup of coffee and a coffee die cut that looks very similar to the scripting in the photo.

Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Love this……fabulous colors! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I really like the pop of red! Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the coffee cup. Thanks for joining the Fusion Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails