Monday, January 3, 2022

The Paper Players #572 // Just Us Girls #613

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


The Paper Players // #PP572 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is SPARKLE!! I used glitter eyelet border tape and green rhinestones to bring some sparkle to this card.

Just Us Girls // #JUG613 ...A word challenge!! BEVERAGE is the word we were given for this week's challenge.  I love nothing more that coffee with a friend or a daughter.  This morning I get to have coffee with my daughter who is visiting from Chicago.


Verse of the Day:



7 comments:

  1. One of my favorite sets from the Greetery! Deb, The way you did the spoons was genius! awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls for Word Week and Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love what you are doing with this stamp set. Enjoy your time with your family. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I LOVE the glitter border tape...so much sparkle! The green you used for the cup and saucer is such a beautiful shade of green. I am so glad you played in my "sparkly" challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful! I love the glitter border and the pretty cup and saucer. All those spoons are so fun, too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you created your table runner, Deb, with the lacy edges and silver spoons. It's a wonderful place to set down the cup of latte. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout DJ! That glittery border looks just like a table runner behind your spoons and the cup makes a great focal point. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails