Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Hump Day!!

3 challenges inspired today's card...

INKspirational Challenge // #273 ...A designer's choice challenge!!  REPETITION!! My repetition for this card...butterflies!!  And the designer paper...I used it as a background layer and repeated it with my tag.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb190 ...A retro challenge using a tag!!  The catch with this challenge is that you must use a stamp that is over a year old.  My butterflies are from a retired Stampin Up set Papillon Potpourri that came out in 2015.

Festive Friday // #FF0117 ...An inspo list challenge!!  From the list of 10 items celebrating World's Alzheimer's Day pick 3 of them to be included in your card.  The 3 I included on my card are:  ribbon (I used baker's twine), die cut (my tag & butterflies), and flower (floral designer paper).

I have been trying to place my Spellbinders sentiment dies in such a way as to be able to use the negative space on a second card...works pretty good don't you think??





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





4 comments:

  1. Butterflies are perfect for Repetition! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this stamp set from SU is one of the first sets I bought from Stampin' Up! a very long time ago, and it is still a favorite of mine.
    Love the colors and the papers and how you die cut the sentiment letting the DSP peek through.
    Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Deb!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those wonderful butterflies. Love the bright, warm colors, too. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails