Sunday, September 11, 2022

Re-Do & Make it CAS

 Here is my CAS re-do for...


CAS Colours & Sketches // #486 ...A color challenge!!  I kept this one CAS!!  The colors for this current challenge are Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, and Polished Pink.  My card that I posted earlier today didn't end up being very CAS...I had the right colors but it was not a clean and simple card.  


This card was also inspired by 2 other challenges...

CASology // #407 ...A cue card challenge!!  The cue card for this current challenge is HAPPY!!  Be Happy or Bee Happy!!  Either way today is a good day to choose happiness!!

Just Us Girls // #JUG649 ...A trend challenge!!  The trend that is being spotlighted this week...REPETITION!!  I repeated the designer paper hexagons and the bees!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

4 comments:

  1. These hexagon patches are also awesome! Love the cute die cutting sentiment, too. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and happy again! Thanks so much for this second take on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Deb! I like those tiny bees buzzing about! Thanks for joining us at JUGs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card! Thanks for joining CASology! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails