Thursday, July 23, 2026

Christmas In July

 

3 challenges inspired today's card...

Jingle Belles // #JB2615 ...A year round Christmas challenge with a theme!!  For this current challenge they have given us a UNICORN CHRISTMAS color palette.  I used the pink, aqua and the green!

ABC Christmas Challenge // 08JULY26 ...An alphabet Christmas challenge!!  N is for NO STAMPING (none...juest designer papers and a sticker sentiment) and O is for ONCE IN DAVID"S CITY (they are asking to see buildings).  I included both alphabet letters on today's card.

Caffeinated Christmas // JUL2026 ...A monthly Christmas Card challenge that includes coffee, tea or cocoa.  I included cups of lattes alonge with coffee beans.  This Christmas card was made for of my girlfriends that loves her lattes!!



"Christmas In July" is the theme for these 5 challenges...

Little Red Wagon // #LRW868

INKspiraitonal Challenge // #IC372

Make My Monday // #MMM282

Inspiration Station // #IS87

Addicted to Stamps & More // ATS&M522





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails