Today begins a new challenge at...
Shopping Our Stash // #SOS578 ...A "shop your stash" challenge with a theme. The theme for this current challenge that begins today...WHAT'S A GOOD WORD?? We want you to use a word die on your project. I picked a neglected word die from my stash...ENJOY!! I die cut it 3 times in 3 different colors.
What word die do you have in your stash?? It will be fun to see all the scripts & sizes that show up in our gallery. Get busy digging through your stash...if you need some inspiraiton hop on over to our blog and check out the word dies our design team has chosen. While there you will also find all the details for this new challegne.
4 additional challenges inspired today's card...
Inky Paws Challenge // #254 ...A color challenge using Newton's Nook products!! They have given us a beachy color combo for the month of July...pool blue, tangerine, and sunny yellow. I used a Newton's Nook stamp and stencil for today's card.
Just Add Ink // #JAI790 ...A "just add" challenge!! For this current challenge we are "just adding" dies and/or stencils. I just added both to my enjoy card.
We Love Stamping // JUL2026 ...A stamping challenge with a theme!! SUMMERTIME is the theme for this current challenge!! Seashells (Newton's Nook stamp) always give a summertime vibe!! I also used bright beachy colors (Stampin Up card stock) to fulfill the summertime theme.
Just Us Girls // #JUG833 ...An "anything goes" stencil challenge!! I used a Newton's Nook stencil for creating a boarder down the side of my card, blending the three colors called for in the Inky Paws challenge.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:
Post a Comment