Saturday, October 3, 2026

Christmas Mosaic

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

AAA Colorful Challenge // #32 ...A "colourboard" challenge!!  Green and Fuscia are the colors called for on this colourboard.  I decided this combo would make a great Christmas card.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC701 ...A sketch challenge!!  A color challenge and a sketch challenge make a great pair and today is evidence of that.

I Spy With My Little Eye // #41 ...An "I spy" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are "spying" BACKGROUND TEXT!!  

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI382 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  "It's 3 months before Christmas and this will be the _____Christmas Card I've made".  Well...I make Christmas card all year long with several Christmas challenges so I don't really know the answer, but this is my second one this week.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails