Thursday, October 1, 2026

Season to Sparkle

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP805 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was the starting point for today's card.  It worked perfectly for combining these challenges and creating a "season of sparkle"!!

Jingle Belles // #JB2620 ...A year round Christmas challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG!!  So...I hung up a red stocking on today's card.

I Spy With My Little Eye // #41 ...An "I spy" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are "spying" BACKGROUND TEXT!!  I used two background texts...I embossed one and used some Garden Green designer paper with text on it for my second BACKGROUND TEXT.

As You See It // #AYSI382 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  It's 3 months until Christmas, and this is the _____ Christmas card I have made!!  Well I am not sure about the total because I play along with several year round Christmas challenges but this is the first Christmas card that I have made this week!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails