Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge #33


I made this card today for the Color Throwdown Challenge and I used the Sketch Challenge from SCS. I used Elegant Eggplant as my base--my main image panel shows off the tree from Thoughts and Prayers by Stampin'Up! and it is stamped in Always Artichoke--I sponged the background all but the masked moon area in Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke--the Vanilla layer was sponged around the edges with Always Aritchoke--I finished it off with hardware and some ribbon!! Thanks for stopping by and having a look!! Let me know what you thing......

10 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I like the moon showing through the trees. This card gives me a peaceful feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Deb!! Love your tree and the moon showing through it! Great coloring!

    oh by the way, I know you like inspirational stamps. Our Daily Bread Designs is giving a lot of blog candy away. Each day different design team members feature one of their sets. When you visit their blogs, one of them has blog candy including some ODBD stamps. There is more ( I have info on my blog if you are interested).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with today's sketch!! I didn't have time to play so will just have to admire other peoples' creations! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your card is so pretty, love the moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love how you sponged the sky! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool technique and great use of the sketch & the colors! Thanks for helping us out with the challenge!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really pretty! Love that moon behind the tree--very effective! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Deb! I love how quiet and soft your design is! I agree with Stef... it's very peaceful! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love your sponging and arrangement! Very pretty! Thanks for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails