Saturday, March 7, 2009

Inspiration Challenge

I am not sure what happened to my camera this moring--my photo looks so very blue. I tried taking my picture with a white background, outside in the morning light, but it all looks blue!! I can't take my picture at my usual spot because everyone is still sleeping at my house. Oh well I think you can atleast get an idea about my card.


I used Basic Black as my base--the flowers are cut with my Daisies #2 die from Stampin'Up! I added gingham ribbon to match the inspriation piece that you see below. The sentiment was embossed in white and I added brads to the center of each flower to finish it off. Give the inspriation pieace a try today--it is a fun one--you can find it here.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That's the same dress I chose - Great minds think alike! However, I haven't done my card yet!

    I'm definitely gonna hae to get that die!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love those big flowers and gingham ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails