Saturday, March 28, 2009


Wow, it has been a full week!! I am still enjoying my mother-in-law's visit, my mother flew to Florida to visit my sister, my husband flew to Chicago to attend a seminar, my son has had several soccer games (during one of which he got benched because they thought he had a concussion), my dad had surgery........okay think I will just stop at that!! Needless to say I have not got alot of card making done!! I did enjoy making one today!! My daughter made one too, you can see it here. We both used the VivaLaVerve sketch challenge to create our cards. I used Choc. Chip and Pretty in Pink along with some left over DP. I love this polka-dotted ribbon!! You can't see it very well but the ribbon is fed through button holes of a clear square button and then tied in a bow!! I am very pleased with how it turned out, and I am pretty proud of my 12 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails