Friday, April 3, 2009

Easy as 1, 2, 3.....


Today's challenge over at SCS is a limited supply challenge. Here is what the challenge was: 1 color cardstock (Rose Red), 2 patterned paper prints (Raspberry Tart) and 3 embellishments (2 brads plus 1 ribbon equals 3 embellies). I really like how my card turned out.


I tried something new today (may have done it in the past but it has been forever ago) I stamped my sentiment and then covered it with a post-it note--I then stamped my images and sponges all athe edges--removed the post-it note and had a nice clean line seperating the sentiment from the images--I really like this look!! I added brads and a ribbon to finish it off. Do you like this ribbon?? You can find it on Brandi's ebay store: My Little Ribbon Shop


Today is a rainy rainy day so I may just have to stamp all day!! You just might see me back here again today!!

2 comments:

  1. The only reason I like rain is because it keeps me locked in crafting!!!

    This card is beautiful. Love the colors and those flowers are very nice!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails