Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #30



Stacey has given another great jewery challenge--with the color combination of: YoyoYellow,Bravo Burgandy, Going Gray, and whisper White!




I decided to use the sketch challenge from yesterday because I liked it so much. The top panel is embossed using the new embossing folder from Stampin'Up!--Manhatten Flower. The bottom panel is Basic Gray DP--the main image panel is Basic Gray layered on Basic Black and then embossed--also using the Manhatten Flower folder--the flowers are stamped in Bravo Burgandy--the Rose on Whisper White and the 2 smaller flowers on Yo Yo Yellow. I ran my aqua painter over the cut outs and then sponges the edges and the tops--I finished it off with a organza ribbon. Let me know what you think......

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Deb...this is a pretty embossed card! I love how your yellow flowers turned out:) Thanks for sharing your creativity with the JCI30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful and I think I have to get that flower!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails