Saturday, November 21, 2009

AIMOOBAROO--be inspired!!

This is the inspiration piece for today's challenge--I love these fabric covered buttons!! You can find them at aimoobaroo!
My card also fits the Limited Supply Challenge from yesterday--make it a tall/long card. I stamped my card with the flowers from Thoughts and Prayer--a current Stampin Up set and the sentiment is also from a current Stampin Up set--Wonderful Words. I layered my my tag on Night of Navy. My base card is Whisper White with a half layer of Bashful Blue. The flowers were stamped in Night of Navy and ultra mini brads were added to the center of each flower. I finished off the tag with a Jumbo Grommet and some ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!!






1 comment:

  1. CA-YUTE! My heart goes a-flutter when I see BLUE!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails