Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It is a Mojo / Color combo challenge all rolled into one

This is what you get when you combine a Mojo Monday sketch and a Color challenge from SCS. I love how it turned out!!
The color combo was--Real Red, Choc. Chip, and Always Artichoke. Always Real Chocolate!! Yummy!! I sounds yummy but not the easiest for me!! I had a hard time with the green--seems to dark for the Real Red and the Choc. but I must say I do like how it turned out!! I am thinking that is why they call it a challenge!! It makes you work outside of your comfort zone--thus expanding your creativity!! And that is a good thing--right??

Thanks for stopping by--have a great week!! Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Deb! Check this out:

    http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2009/11/featured-stamper-68.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails