Friday, November 20, 2009

Project Parade!!

Need some cute Christmas gift ideas.....Hop on over to the Verve blog and be inspired!! Over the last several day they are having a Project Parade and you can see all kinds of neat ideas. Here is a little Christmas project that I am working on.This cute little basket is made with Stampin Up!'s Basket and Blooms die cut. It is really the coolest thing because all the pieces you need are cut all at once--including the flower that I have mounted on the front. Fill it with a candle, candies, gift card, jewelry or whatever that little small something is that you are giving--it will be a gift inside of a gift!! Fantastic--who doesn't love that!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your project. Fabulous Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! and I love the dp :) so inspiring...maybe I need that template!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails