Friday, February 5, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch #124

Here is my card for this Mojo Monday Sketch challenge.
I made my card with the scraps from my last two memory album pages.....that was a challenge that I played along with over at Let's Scrap. We were given a two page layout sketch for the 1st part of the challenge and then for the 2nd part we were to make a card with the scraps. I decided to also use the Mojo Sketch for my card. I love how it turned out and I think it makes a great masculine card. I may save this one for my hubby's birthday!!

Both the card and the pages were made with StampinUp!'s DP, cardstock, embossing plate, and buttons.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! gorgeous card and Lay outs! they are really elegant!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pages and card...they are GORGEOUS!! So bummed about stamp club...bad weather AGAIN! One day we'll get together - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combination of page and card :D Love how you used the mojo sketch for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects. Love your take on the Mojo Sketch. The color are so rich and warm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails