Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch and Color Q challenge



My card today just had to be another round card--loving them!! I used the Colour Q challenge for my color combo: Top layer of my flower is Regal Rose covered with clear chunky glitter, the bottome layer is Mellon Mambo covered in clear chunky glitter, the center is a brad from Micheal's, my leaves were punched out using my MS fern punch and Green Galore cardstock, the back-ground is Apricot Appeal DP, and the base of my card is Whisper White. Thanks Julee for another great sketch and thanks to Arielle for another great color combo!!

5 comments:

  1. Great mojo card, Deb! Love the flower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, these colors where difficult, you did a great job!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful this is wonderful Deb!!!! Great added leaves..WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great job on both of the challenges. Love that chunky glitter and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails