Sunday, February 7, 2010

Soul Scrappers Challenge

This weekend is the Grand Opening of a new Scrappers Community.....Soul Scrappers! I have been asked to be apart of their design team (thus the blinkie at the top of my page), and I am very excited to see what the future holds for this new site. There are some scrapping challenges going on if you need alittle inspiration. So come on over and play along!!

I created this page for the challenge to use lyrics to a song on your page. I love this picture of my hubby and me....what better song than Always by Atlantic Star to say all that needs to be said!! We really wanted to sing it to each other at our wedding (20 years ago) but since I am just not a singer we decided not to. Even though we did not sing it to one another it still holds a special place in our hearts.

I used the stamp set Stitched Exotics, Rich Razzleberry cardstock, ink and ribbon, a couple pieces of HodgePodge hardware....all from Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the position, Deb! Great page and picture too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of you and Stan and a gorgeous page! Congrats on the new honor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails