Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Father's Day is Coming...

Yesterday I posted a Mother's Day card and today I am posting a Father's Day card...getting ready for the Wildflower Festival this weekend where I will be selling cards.  I think by the end of the week I will have all the up coming holidays covered.  Today's card was made for the sketch challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch.  

Materials used:  Stampin Up's Best Catch stamp set with matching dies...Crumb Cake card stock...Garden Green card stock...Tuxedo ink   

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts)  3 gifts reflecting...mirror, learning to see myself the way God sees me//our pond, can you tell I love living by the water?? I listed it yesterday as well!!//conversation with kids reflecting on our family trips, priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails