Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #360

EVERYTHING AMAZING PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SETHere is my take on another fun sketch from Paper Craft Crew.  I used a new Stampin Up Set that was gifted to me by my up-line for my 21 years with Stampin Up!!  This was the first card I made with it...looking forward to getting creative with it!!  

Vertical Sketch Challenge with square in bottom left corner with designer series paper background on bottom one-third of the card.Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) three gifts shining...Christmas lights//earring I just found hidden in a pocket that I cleaned...they look brand new//Christians shining brightly for their Lord and Saviour!!

1 comment:

  1. I love a big sentiment on a card. It makes a fabulous focal point! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails