Friday, December 20, 2019

Global Design Project #220



I just stumbled across another challenge site, Global Design Project, and thought I would give it a try.   The challenge this week, #GDP220, was to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) a card created by Shawn deOliveira.  For my take on this card I used Stampin Up's Seaside Notions stamp set. I may not have used birds but the seaside theme is part of God's wonderful & intriguing creation just like birds and flowers are.  The color combo that she used also worked well for my Seaside Notions.  I embossed my seahorse in silver and used a silver glitter ribbon to tie it all together.  Thanks Shawn for the inspiration and to the Global Design team for another fun challenge site!!  

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts)  3 gifts of angelic song...Christmas Carols//Concert in the park//preschoolers Christmas program

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails