Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Inspired By Challenge #142 & Fab Friday Challenge #197

 Two Cards//Two Challenges...

Card #1...

Fab Friday had a simple yet fun sketch this week!!  I love when simplicity looks so elegant!!  Thanks for the inspiration!!


Card#2...

Inspired By's challenge this week had me stumped for a while, but I love how my card turned out!!  Thanks for really making me "work for it"!! 

#bethegift challenge:  Go out of your way to thank all the store clerks you see today...Give the gift of appreciation!!






4 comments:

  1. Using the big center panel to show off that beautiful paper is a great idea! The medallion in lieu of the banner is a great switch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, DJ - I loved this paper! What a great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Love the way that you've used those pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ these are two fantastic cards, love your interpretation of the challenge and how you "worked" a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails